If you look in the Design Explorer 99 SE\Library\PLD directory you will find the
files for Protel PLD including Atmel.DL which as I recall contains the info you
are looking for.  I did this type of thing more than 2 years ago so I can't
remember exactly, but all CUPL files are there. At one point with Protel 99 PLD
was fighting me so much that I created the CUPL file in Protel than compiled it
with WINCUPL. Later with Protel 99 SE I compiled it fine.

I just changed the ATMEL.DL file and the PLD configure options changed to match,
so I suspect this is the file you want to copy.

You might also try renaming the Protel PLD directory to something else then
copying the Atmel PLD directory over, so the full version of Protel uses the
Atmel Files.

Rob

* Tracking #: C3818D6E7A19954692F9577AE0DF9653CDB95C62