I think you're in the minority on P98. I remember really enjoying the update
from prior versions.

What didn't you like about P98?

I was hesitant to install P99 because of the DDB issue, but after I got used
to it, I liked it a lot.

Now I'm going to have to get used to it NOT being there, 'cause they say
it's going away in DXP.

Tony