Careful, Brian might call your LCDs junk as he did mine a few months ago. I
happen to agree with you Matt. I purchased two brands of 17" LCD monitors:
Sylvania (which is Princeton I believe) and Envision and they booth are
razor sharp. The color gradation is nowhere near a tube, but I don't care.
The limited Photoshop and Illustrator work I do doesn't require very
accurate color.

TOny