Yes, you trust the schematic and its netlist. If it is wrong, then the
person that did the schematic screwed up. Now of course you can tell
them you spotted something, like a power pin that was floating because
they were using hidden pins and forgot to connect the right name, but
don't fix it for them. Alert them and have them drive the fix.

http://mail.lycos.com

* Tracking #: F6DD7356D13FD44894E20B0C64260132B0F040F4