Jami,
        if I were you I would install the antivirus software with a couple
of limitations. Do not run the scan on open or save utilities. I had seen
some Protel issues that we believe were being caused by Norton AV software a
long time ago. We turned of the scan on open and save, problems went away.
The software still scans incoming email and internet downloads but doesn't
scan everything that we open or save which was already resident on our
drives.
        In our case we figured the AV software was some how interfering with
Protel's operation when opening or saving files.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

Check out our fall promotion at www.norsat.com. Limited quantities. Sale
ends December 24, 2002.
Contact your Account Manager or call 1-800-NII-4LNB or email