Hi everybody,
I have a question about the capability of PCB manufacturers.

I have a surface mount SCSI connector with 68 pads .

050 inch x .100 inch Center - SCSI 3 Compatible - Shrouded Straight - Surface Mount
Socket

example : 2 identical connectors :
|       _________________________        |
| o    /                         \    o  |
|      ---------------------------       |
Connector 1

|       _________________________        |
| o    /                         \    o  |
|      ---------------------------       |

Connector 2

Now this connector has got 2 holes , 1 on each end , apparently for screwing to the
board.

Now, I want to place these connectors on opposite sides of the board.
i.e, one connector on the top surface and the other connector on the bottom surface ;
and I want them be perfectly aligned to each other , as seen in the top  view.

further ,I want to  screw them "TOGETHER" through the board.
i.e, nuts on both the top and bottom surface and the thread passing through the
vertically
aligned holes. Again the holes have to be perfectly aligned.

Also , the pads have to be prefectly aligned.

Is this "alignment" something that I can expect the PCB manufacturer to easily achieve
?

Please do reply with your suggestions,

thanks very much,

regards