I have had top and bottom smd pads on 0.5 pitch centers aligned before; but
you should just ask your board shop this question. The registering of the
top and bottom layers would also depend on a lot of parameters like the
number of layers, material, fabrication process etc.  If in doubt about
where the board would be fabricated, make sure and specify the alignment
requirements in the board fabrication notes. Any fabrication shop would be
able to tell you up front if they can't achieve the registration you are
asking for.
Madhu

> Hi everybody,
> I have a question about the capability of PCB manufacturers.
>
> I have a surface mount SCSI connector with 68 pads .
>
> 050 inch x .100 inch Center - SCSI 3 Compatible - Shrouded Straight -
Surface Mount Socket