> Any chance of placing large rectangular fills to do the bulk of the
"pours"
> and then adding smaller pours around the edges to fill in.  This would
> definitely speed things up. Or place a big pour covering most of the area,
> or less dense areas, with a huge track size (and grid=0) and then use a
> finer pour on the more complex areas?  What about using a internal plane
> and an signal layer as a pair and get a photo merge done?  Oh yeah - you
> are using every single layer.
>
> How thick is the board? 6mm?

Ian ,
Yes it was over 6mm ,
We thought about using merged files, but we loose control over the gerber
files, and don't have any method  of checking DRCs.    So we scrapped that
idea.    I just posted a solution for copper pours in my last email using
the No Hatch method.   I have been working with some board houses on this
one.

Mike Reagan
EDSI