> You could be right, I didn't think about that.  I'll have to check the SB
> Live mixer settings to see if the various analog inputs are enabled during

Don't forget to turn on/enable all of the hidden mixer controls & mute out
everything you don't use, especially the MIC input.

Also, in the advanced tab, check off 'Digital only'.

> Brian, you got any links to pictures of those gizmos?  I'd like to see
what
> you came up with.

Coming at the end of the month, right now, I just finishing off the
firmware for my video modules, then, I'll be finishing the firmware &
drivers for the audio PCBs.

> BTW, I know I should take this topic to the OT forum.  However, I have
never
> seen any activity on that forum.  And I have tried to sign up for it 2 or
3

I think you are the only member in the OT forum who expects anyone to post
there.

Brian Guralnick