> Also, in the advanced tab, check off 'Digital only'.

In this context, "check off" means to put a check mark in the check box,
right?

Oh, the ambiguities of common expressions.  Has anyone seen that episode of
the Simpsons, where Dr. Nick Riviera's ether tanks are burning and he says
"Inflammable means flammable?  What a country!"

When an alarm is activated, "the alarm goes off".  Crazy.

I once saw some technical instructions for repairing a machine which told
the tech to "uncut" a wire.

I once saw a spec that stated "the unit shall contain my coprocessor", and
"shall be programmed in 67 powerful program steps".

I've seen water tanks with the phrase "non-potable water" on the side.  Now,
how many people really know what that means?  I asked the driver of the
water truck what it meant, and he said it meant the water was too big to
carry anywhere -  you had to use the truck to haul it.  Suppressing
laughter, I then asked him if he had ever drank the water.  Fortunately he
said no, they were told not to drink it by their boss.

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.
website:  www.bagotronix.com