>Ian will defend the query method to the end because to him it is natural to use and
>no big deal as>he can drive it better than most of us can / or willing to do, I am
>glad he gets out of 2004 what he>wants/needs to get his work done.

Well Ian didnt invent querry language,  I first used it for material control databases
in the 80's.  I didnt invent it either, I just invented the internet.  ( American
political humor)  It is not a question if querries are powerful,  how much more
selection was anyone complaining about in the past? So now we are stuck with a half
baked implementation,  ( Read my previous postings on what was missing)

A better implemetation would have been the querry language option  on top of current
selection. I would have love that.  It looks like to me that if the stupid progammers
could eliminate selection all together they would have. Protel DXP is awkward at best.

Mike Reagan