On 09:57 AM 31/05/2004, Mehrdad Salami said:
<..snip..>
I transferred back everything to 99SE again and send a complaint Email
to Ian Wilson.

Did you do this under the same name? I have no record of ever receiving an email with your address or email. Pretty much all emails I receive (apart from spam and those stupid action messages sent to email lists) are staired and backed up. I just ran a search on my email "Mehrdad", then on "Salami " and also on "cvs.com.au" only hits are on the PEDA forum.

I don't recall the email.  You may need to refresh my memory.

Apparently he accepted all problems in the DXP and his
suggestion was just go to DXP2004.  They offered a free upgrade to
DXP2004 and we got that, but never used it.

So now I am busy offering free upgrades? Roll-up Roll-up free software upgrades here for all!

Are you sure Sal you emailed me?  I am not an Altium employee.

Could you please correct the record.

Thanks,
Ian