Am 28.09.2016 um 10:06 schrieb Drew White:
> On Wednesday, 28 September 2016 17:47:01 UTC+10, Foppe de Haan  wrote:
>> On Wednesday, September 28, 2016 at 8:20:29 AM UTC+2, Drew White wrote:
>>> Why does QWT require TESTSIGNING to be turned on?
>>> Is that because Win7 requires things to be signed?
>> https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/windows-appvms/
>> "Before proceeding with the installation we need to disable Windows
>> mechanism that allows only signed drivers to be installed, because currently
>> (beta releases) the drivers we provide as part of the Windows Tools are not
>> digitally signed with a publicly recognizable certificate."
> Still doesn't answer that question either.
>
> I said "hi devs" because I needed someone with the knowledge of WHY, not just
> an end user reason, but a dev description that is technical.

Which part of "we don't provide signed drivers so if you want to run
them you have to turn that requirement off" needs a developer to make
you understand it and what kind of LART do you expect said developer to
use for beating some sense into you? It's clear, it's precise and unless
you need a translation into another language there is not much anyone
could do for you. Please keep the developers doing something more
important than correcting your refusal to accept facts.

Achim