On Thursday, 29 September 2016 17:41:23 UTC+10, Dave Ewart  wrote:
> There is no commonly-accepted definition of 'version' with regard to
> Windows, only "64-bit v 32-bit" and the Edition.
>
> If you have some unusual definition of 'version' then you should explain
> what that definition is.  Shouting at people - expecting them to
> understand you - won't help.

By version I mean VERSION.
Because there are many versions.
You could have 1.01, 1.02, 1.03, 1.04 (as example of version numbers)
You can even turn on the display of the version number in Windows.

My version number is currently Version 6.1.7601 for my Windows 7 Guest.

> You need to *ask a better question* rather than insulting the person
> answering.

In future, please know what you are talking about before you try to defame
someone who asks the correct question.