entr0py:

> You're too modest. You make people's heads explode with your mastery of
> complex subjects - for fun!

Well, my head did kind of explode from reading those highly entertaining
highlights, but I think your explanation only is valid if "mastery" is a
signed variable.

> Just including some highlights so Jeremy doesn't feel like he's missing out.

Much appreciated.  I've spent much of the past week doing boring things
that I'd rather not be doing, so it's certainly good to get some comic
relief.

> And a rhetorical question: What happens if /dev/null overflows?

I raise you another rhetorical question: How many clones of Drew would
have to bang on a typewriter, and for how long, to cause that behavior
to reliably occur?

Cheers,
-Jeremy