These are the kind of tips I would hope to see on the Dantz website, too.
Providing a backup solution should be more than just providing the software
and the hardware.  Demonstrating effective recovery options for a variety of
situations and platforms on the website will only add value to the software
for the user.

Thanks for your response, Malcolm.  I will be updating our recovery
procedures to reflect your suggestions.