I want to have a positive attitude regarding the switch to Maya, but
watching some videotutorials on modeling, rigging, texturing, and so on,
and reading what you guys are saying I'm kinda scared...
Because what you're saying is that Maya out of the box is kind of crappy if
you don't script what you want...and thats the bad part, I don't know sh*t
about scripting, so my only option is to use it as it is...and then buy
plugins...
It's Max all over again :(