googl...@kwcpa.com wrote:
Sorry - i'm viewing on the web where all prior messages show up, I was
trying to be space efficient.

not everyone is viewing this group on google groups. Some of us are using the mozilla newsgroup and others are using the mailing lists

"If you choose to send in HTML then it wont be converted, it will be
sent as html."

This is a false statement.

again, others have asked that you email them an html message and then we'll go from there, and so far you have failed to do that.

 True statement:  "If you choose to send in
HTML, and there is nothing in your message that warrants HTML, SM will
convert to plain text and send plain text".

maybe it is and maybe its not

This is a well-established fact.  I am asking that the auto-conversion
be optional, so that your original statement becomes the truth.

we've heard you many times. Stop harping about it and file a bug: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/ and request for such an item