Sorry - i'm viewing on the web where all prior messages show up, I was
trying to be space efficient.

"If you choose to send in HTML then it wont be converted, it will be
sent as html."

This is a false statement.  True statement:  "If you choose to send in
HTML, and there is nothing in your message that warrants HTML, SM will
convert to plain text and send plain text".

This is a well-established fact.  I am asking that the auto-conversion
be optional, so that your original statement becomes the truth.

Thanks!
/j