On Jun 23, 7:57 pm, bH <bherbs...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
> I did an internet search for "SeaMonkey and Java"
> and one of the sites suggested was by
> a favorite programmer at cljh: Roedy Green.
> This is what he had to say about the search topic
> :http://mindprod.com/jgloss/seamonkey.html

Thanks but that site does not tell me how to make J6-U14 work with
SeaMonkey 1.1.17

The J6-U14's refusal to work is pissing me off so much I feel like
cursing god.

I first completely removed Java from my system by uninstalling it in
the Windows control panel.

I then installed J6-U14 again. Still, it stubbornly refuses to work
with SeaMonkey.

Assuming the following with brutally force J6-U14 to work with
SeaMonkey...

... Just how do I do the following:

"Set up the association for Java Web start.
View Preferences => helper Applications => new/edit =>
Mime Type: application/x-java-jnlp-file
Extension: jnlp
Open using the default application"

Sorry if my post is inappropriate, I'm just very upset right now
because even after doing all I can do J6-U14 is still bullying me.

In the SeaMonkey browswer I've gone to edit -> preferences -> advanced
and I have the "enable Java" box checked.

I still keep getting the same old "Click here to go the plugin"
message whenever I visit a site that uses Java. I wish I could bring
J6-U14 into living existence and burn it alive eternally. If J6-U14
were a living thing with tactile sensations, I'd do exactly that to it.