Marek,

> Hi, as always, false statistics based on false data.

Raw numbers would be helpful.  But the list probably does more or less
give an accurate picture.

50% of people use gmail and iphone.  Yes, I do run across a lot of
people who use those.  But neither system is a desktop email client
(gmail is an email provider with optional web based interface).
And forums and text messaging on phones are not considered.  That is
the big hole in the picture of what people actually use.

My assertion was that the desktop email client is fading away, and the
list does generally reflect that.

More informative would be statistics of high performance email client usage,
none of those below qualify.

--

Gleason