There is a phone called the Lively Flip that may be more useful then an Iphone.
I see their ads when I’m watching Judge Judy and some of the old shows on Me
Tv.
That may be more your grandma’s speed (and maybe yours too) then an Iphone.
Remember, and a lot of people make this mistake, just because something is
designed with blindness in mind, doesn’t mean it is inherently easy to use,
sometimes just the opposite can happen.
If your grandma wanted to learn an Iphone, then it is set up so that she could
do that, but if she doesn’t, and you yourself don’t use one, I don’t know why
this idea is so stuck in your head.
This community can’t make you or your grandma want to use an Iphone, it can’t
make its inherent nature into something you or she will find enjoyable.
What we could do is tell you how your grandma can download audio books or tell
you how to download audio books for her.
We can tell her how to send a picture to the grandkids.  We can tell her/you
how to save a picture the grandkids sent her.
We can tell her/you how to text.
We can’t make her do any of these things.
Given what you’ve said, I’d look at the Lively Flip which seems like it may
come with some other services you guys may find useful.

Please understand again just because grandma can’t see doesn’t mean this list
can hit a magic button and make her the best and most willing iPhone user on
the planet.  We can’t do this for anybody.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10