Hi,

There is a much simpler explanation. The collapsing bubbles conation a mixture
of broken water molecule pieces. Among those pieces there will be both Hydrogen
atoms and individual water molecules. The latter act as a catalyst the shrink
the Hydrogen, as do other Hydrogen atoms and O++ ions. The reaction is
essentially chemical, but of a higher order (energy wise) than other chemical
reactions. The COP is about the right order of magnitude, as is are the initial
conditions required to initiate the process.
They are creating Hydrinos, they just don't know it.

>For some months I have been working with Cavitation Energy Systems
>(http://cavitationenergysystems.com/) who have been developing an
>efficient steam generator based on cavitation.  What is not obvious
>until you start going through the details of what they say on the
>website is that there appears to be five times more energy in the steam
>they produce than the electrical energy they use to produce it.
>I have met up with them in Florida and gone through the details of the
>system and it does appear to be as they claim.   The question is how
>does it manage to do this?  By combining knowledge of their system with
>other 'excess energy' systems that I am aware of and had dealings with I
>think the mechanism is as follows:
>
>  * As they intended, they use a diesel injector to create a pulse of
>    water that is full of cavitation bubbles.
>  * When the pulse hits a nearby surface a shock wave travels back
>    through the water initiating an almost synchronous  collapse of all
>    the bubbles.
>  * The potential differences within the collapsing bubbles accelerate
>    some free protons such that they have an energy of the order of
>    10kV, enough to overcome the coulomb barrier and initiate fusion.
>  * The fusion energy is carried away by a virtual neutrino, and there
>    is a cascade of virtual neutrinos which distribute the energy as
>    kinetic energy among nearby protons and electrons. Some of the
>    protons have sufficient energy to initiate a secondary fusion event
>    starting a short duration chain reaction.  With others the kinetic
>    energy they gain is transferred to the water molecule and
>    consequently the water is heated up until it boils.
>
>The way that the bubbles collapse directs the energy away from the
>surface, avoiding the normal problems of cavitation systems where the
>cavitation causes damage to surfaces. The way that the shock wave causes
>all the bubbles to collapse and initiate fusion at close to the same
>time means that the energy from the proton-proton fusion is able to heat
>all of the water, converting it to steam, at which point the chain
>reaction stops.
>
>Not only do they appear to have significant energy gain but it is
>available in a highly usable form, as high temperature steam.  I have
>put together some more detailed notes.
>
>http://thedyers.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/CES_LENR.pdf
>
>Nigel

Regards,