Nigel -- My advise (worth what you have paid for it) is to be very careful,
even cynical - when it comes to investing in this - as there is ample reason to
believe that this system is far from overunity.

My bet is that the person who saw it running did not realize that the water
pressure to the injectors was being provided by a separate subsystem – not the
main engine.

I would love to be wrong but it sounds like this is the same spiel that has
been going on there for many years – but now reincorporated and repackaged -
looking for new funding.

If they had an engine which could be powered only by water, even for a few
hours - Gates or Musk would be there with a blank check. But Gates got where he
is by demanding due diligence and you should too.

The U of Florida may be known mostly as a football school but they do have a
decent physics department and are only a few hours drive away.

It is naïve to suggest the new company is avoiding the “establishment”
scientists or some other lame excuse, when the real reason that no University
expert is vouching for this is that it simply offers no gain.

Jones

From: Nigel Dyer

It is indeed a successor to the MIST device.  I went out and spent a couple of
days with Richard Aho and Bill, but no I did not see a working stem generator.
 I am however working with someone who did on a previous visit.  At its heart
all the data/video etc that I have seen is consistent with water that is at
high pressure being converted to steam with no additional energy being input at
the point when the conversion takes place.  Water and steam enthalpy tables
show that this is not possible without some kind of LENR like activity
providing additional energy during the conversion process.
Very little scientific investigatory work has been done, which is something
that I am working to sort out. I am also hoping to build on the possible links
between it and the electrospray experiment that I am also associated with where
energy gain was seen, something that I go into in the notes.
Nigel