<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Zen is not 'just a mind exercise'.  Zen is NO-
MIND.  JUST THIS!

That is the lesson that all people should learn. This week, as the
second week of school ends, I had a moment of epiphany studying the
happy retards as they spent the whole afternoon watching cartoons and
nobody argued or complained. That is Zen.

I could have fought their tendencies and tried to teach them basic
math, but why be like a rock? Zen is like water, adjusting and
flowing around every obstacle. Why fight their nature? I flowed
around their retardation and found out what their favorite movies are
and now I have my classroom stocked with their favorite cartoons and
Disney movies and the 'tards are happy and I have no stress. I even
like some of those movies.

The best part is that in a couple of weeks I can show them the same
movies and they won't remember that they saw them before! I am not
sure if that is Happy People Zen but it works for me. Life is too
short to stress out.

Charlie