JMJM,

You wrote:
>Aha Bill,  Interesting.  Sorry that I disappointed you.  This
>discussion typifies the problem of communicating in words. I believe
>you use words precisely.  Your terms are well-defined.   Yes, and
>no.  Wrong and right.  You and me.  While I believe every meaning
>is relative and  every opinion is partial and incomplete.   That's
>our difference.  Would you agree?

I think we do have real, fundamental differences that are not explained
away by our communication styles.  But for the most part I agree with
your statement above.

>Is Maya Zen/Chan?

I think of it as
Zen/zen/Chan/Christianity/Islam/good/bad/hot/cold/karma are all
illusary, and a Buddhist (and maybe originally Hindu?) term for
illusary is maya.