--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ...all Zen is from Chan.

>From what I've heard from you of Chan, I'd say zen is bare bones Chan,
stripped of all of what seems to me to be it's superfulous and self-
indulgent superstitions.

> Whatever the incident, whether watching a tree or eating an apple,
> always try to connect to the Chi of it...

When watching a tree, just watch.  When eating an apple, just eat.

JMJM, you're getting me confused...do YOU have Chi and also the APPLE
has Chi, or is this all the same Chi?  And if it is all the same Chi,
why do you have to TRY to connect with it?  Aren't you ALREADY
connected with it?