Hi Al,

The question is what is reality.  According to Diamond Sutra, reality is
Buddha, or Final Form.  Then only after we surpass Form and
Formlessness, then we see Buddha.  Final form is the universal support
of all forms, which is the life energy of everything.  How can we be
connected with that energy?  Scientists would suggest that we sync with
it through our own energy.  How else?

Both posts by Edgar, the one about "our purpose in life and Chi" are
both right on.

Actually Edgar explained Chi much clearer than I did. Hats off to you.
Accept my bowl.
JM