From: Jue Miao Jing Ming - The question is what is reality. According to
Diamond Sutra, reality is Buddha, or Final Form. Then only after we surpass
Form and Formlessness, then we see Buddha. Final form is the universal
support of all forms, which is the life energy of everything. How can we be
connected with that energy? Scientists would suggest that we sync with it
through our own energy. How else? Both posts by Edgar, the one about "our
purpose in life and Chi" are both right on.>

It is seeming to me that Chan and Zen are not so far apart then, though I
think that the insistence on ignoring karma, dharma, and chi are more about
style than substance.

These zen boys and girls want to be different and that is all about ego,
IMHO.

Ego is very prevalent among almost every group that I participate in,
especially religious groups.