From: Bill Smart>Your comments about how people can use Chi are good
examples of the spritualism I reject and classify as maya, but they're
entertaining to think about.>

You must be aware of your CHI if you meditate regularly.

This was interesting, from The Anelects of Confucius:

The [morally] noble man guards himself against three things. When he is
young, his xue-qi has not yet stabilized, so he guards himself against
sexual passion. When he reaches his prime, his xue-qi is not easily subdued,
so he guards himself against combativeness. When he reaches old age, his
xue-qi is already depleted, so he guards himself against acquisitiveness.

What stage are you at Bill, if you no longer feel your CHI?

If you want, I will let you feel my CHI.

Al The Pal