On the contrary, Al.  What I meant was, if Bill admitted at the
beginning that Zen is just a mental balancing exercise, then my point is
made. Since his did not agree with my observation, yet his Inner Self
did, he had convinced himself that there could be spirituality.
Spirituality in my dictionary is Buddha Nature.  :-)

There is no one to convert to no where.  Just some are more delusional
than others.  No offense.