Al,
And I am certainly happy to have recently discovered this group. I
had previously searched through a number of 'Zen' groups and was
disappointed that they were usually very narrow in scope and oriented
to particular sects or schools and fairly intolerant as to the posts
they accepted. This group is far superior when it comes to real Zen!
Edgar
On Sep 8, 2008, at 8:24 PM, Fitness63 wrote:
From: Edgar Owen> which is more or less what I've been saying about
chi (the
common substance of things) and the forms it can take on which
correspond to
the discrete things ....>
the more that people have pointed out the differences, the more
that I have
noticed the similarities. I appreciate reading your enlightening
observations.
It would be nice if more folks participated. This is the kind of
forum that
I envisioned back in 1999, with a life-force of positive
participation and
no flaming or bitter words. Though I guess that would be part of
the Chi
also? I think I can say that the past 9 years have been building
towards
this moment.
I am very happy to see it happening.
Thank you to all,
Al