From: Jue Miao Jing Ming - >Hi Bill, Your post was what I expected. If you
had mentioned in the first place that spirituality to you has no meaning,
then I don't have to write that many posts. :-) JM

You sound like a missionary who tries to convert a heathen and then says
"What could I expect from a heathen" when the conversion fails!!

That is funny when I see things in zen that are just like Christianity and
then it makes me wonder if the cynics are right.

Then again, I learned something from this, so thanks for trying to convert
Bill. You may have missed the big fish but gotten some little ones.