Dear Donald and Bill

I love the dharma discussions you both have from time to time.  You both are
good
stimulants leading one to deep thought.

 I'm rather busy in the last months and have no much friee time left to
dedicate in the list.
However, I appreciate the creation of interesting threads.

It would be iinteresting the way that everyone in the list understands
spirituality.  It seems
that we have a different way of understanding this word.  In the process of
good
communication I have found important to establish an affinity with the
different ways we
all understand something.

For instance, to me spirituality is the continuos evolution as human beings .
Like our
bodies and minds were our private garden.  A beautiful garden that needs to be
continuosly look after, taking care....A garden that is like this or like that
because we
choose to be. The Master Piece of our life.  Making it real, truly alive,
truthful, beatiful and
good. Taking good care of the weeds. With peace, perseverance and disciplining
our
undisciplined minds.

Greetings to all
MAYKA