Dear Flower of the Lotus,

Thank you for your posting.  I always think getting everyone's
defintions of terms is very important.

Although I've already given my defintion, I'll give it here again:

Sprituality is Maya.  It is a sub-division of Maya into a dualism of
corporal (physical including energy) and spiritual.  We experience
items in the corporal division through our physical sense of touch
(which is usually further divided into touch, sight, hear, taste, and
smell).  We experience spirutalism though our sense of

Thanks for playing...Bill!

--- In, "Mayka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear Donald and Bill
> I love the dharma discussions you both have from time to time.  You
both are good
> stimulants leading one to deep thought.
>  I'm rather busy in the last months and have no much friee time
left to dedicate in the list.
> However, I appreciate the creation of interesting threads.
> It would be iinteresting the way that everyone in the list
understands spirituality.  It seems