Dear Flower of the Lotus, Thank you for your posting. I always think getting everyone's defintions of terms is very important.
Although I've already given my defintion, I'll give it here again: Sprituality is Maya. It is a sub-division of Maya into a dualism of corporal (physical including energy) and spiritual. We experience items in the corporal division through our physical sense of touch (which is usually further divided into touch, sight, hear, taste, and smell). We experience spirutalism though our sense of imagination/intuition/soul/spirit. Thanks for playing...Bill! --- In [email protected], "Mayka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Dear Donald and Bill > > I love the dharma discussions you both have from time to time. You both are good > stimulants leading one to deep thought. > > I'm rather busy in the last months and have no much friee time left to dedicate in the list. > However, I appreciate the creation of interesting threads. > > It would be iinteresting the way that everyone in the list understands spirituality. It seems > that we have a different way of understanding this word. In the process of good > communication I have found important to establish an affinity with the different ways we > all understand something. > > For instance, to me spirituality is the continuos evolution as human beings . Like our > bodies and minds were our private garden. A beautiful garden that needs to be > continuosly look after, taking care....A garden that is like this or like that because we > choose to be. The Master Piece of our life. Making it real, truly alive, truthful, beatiful and > good. Taking good care of the weeds. With peace, perseverance and disciplining our > undisciplined minds. > > Greetings to all > MAYKA > ------------------------------------ Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
