--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Smart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sprituality is Maya.  It is a sub-division of Maya into a dualism of
> corporal (physical including energy) and spiritual.  We experience
> items in the corporal division through our physical sense of touch
> (which is usually further divided into touch, sight, hear, taste, and
> smell).  We experience spirutalism though our sense of
> imagination/intuition/soul/spirit.

Hi Bill

This is not my experience of spirituality.  Spirituality has nothing to do with
imagination.
It is something like a kind of endless path of birth and death and beyond.
Senses are
gates of awareness that help me to keep alert about what is going on in the
present
moment.

However, I have been experiencing now for almost a year he most thrilled maya
of all and
that is the maya of the most romantic story of love.  I keep experiencing this
mixed
colorful extreme sensations (positive and negative)  that give life and kill me
all at once..
And I truly love to feel so alive.  Life has become like an antique cinemascope
audatious
adventure where I am the Captain of myself ship. Facing the storms and
corsaries in the
sea of life but with love at my side  everthing becames like an  adventure.
And I love it!!!

Blessed be Maya!
Mayka