Hi Edgar,

My former husband had a similar experience when he was in a car accident.

But. . . On a related note, what do you think of the stuff that is
supposedly based on quantum physics that says consciousness is
non-local in the first place?

I'm asking because it seems like an interesting idea to me, but I
don't know enough about quantum physics to really know if the
proponents of the idea are basing it on real, solid science or if it's
pseudo-science. I've only read a little bit about it.

Margie (roloro1557)