Mayka,

I'm not able to get your posts as email - nor Mike Brown's.  I don't
know why.  I'm in the website now so I did see this one.

TNH's meditation guide/koan 'Present moment.  Wonderful moment.' is
saying EXACTLY what I said in my previous post: "...there is no 'you'
doing anything,  there is only ever one thing happening - Just THIS!
and it is only ever happening NOW.

There is only this PRESENT MOMENT - no you, no other things going on,
and there is only now.

Personally I think THN's 'Wonderful' qualifer on the second part is
unnecessary and actually misleading.  I'd appreciate if you would ask
him (or your teacher) about that:  Why does he describe the Present
Moment as 'wonderful'.  This is a dualistic qualifier which should
not be applied to Present Moment.  There is only one eternal Present
Moment, and it is neither wonderful nor unpleasant.  It is Just
THIS!  Present Moment!

...Bill!

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Mayka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Bill;
>
> I'm sorry to say that I was unable to figure out or understand much
> about the conversation between Edgar and yourself. I understand
> better words with simplicity.  I actually believe that the greater
is
> the simplicity the greater is also its depth and beauty.  For
> instance, There is this step in one of the guide meditations from
TNH