I'm not able to get your posts as email - nor Mike Brown's.  I don't
know why.  I'm in the website now so I did see this one.

TNH's meditation guide/koan 'Present moment.  Wonderful moment.' is
saying EXACTLY what I said in my previous post: "...there is no 'you'
doing anything,  there is only ever one thing happening - Just THIS!
and it is only ever happening NOW.

There is only this PRESENT MOMENT - no you, no other things going on,
and there is only now.

Personally I think THN's 'Wonderful' qualifer on the second part is
unnecessary and actually misleading.  I'd appreciate if you would ask
him (or your teacher) about that:  Why does he describe the Present
Moment as 'wonderful'.  This is a dualistic qualifier which should
not be applied to Present Moment.  There is only one eternal Present
Moment, and it is neither wonderful nor unpleasant.  It is Just
THIS!  Present Moment!