Bill -

What is a "moment"?  If I am hungry and I prepare something to eat, then
where does "just this" stop being "I am hungry" and start being "I am
preparing food"?  Does "prepare food" take me out of the immediate moment,
since it looks toward something else later?  Or, is it as simple as saying
"Right now I am focused on the preparing of the food, and I will not obsess
about the eating of it"?