--- On Tue, 4/11/08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [Zen] Question?
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 4 November, 2008, 10:16 AM

Bill,
This is what I am trying to learn from you (don't say there is nothing to
learn): what is the difference between 'anticipating eating the food' and
'saliva glands aching'?
I want the post, not the slap in the face.

Anthony

'Prepare food' does not have to take you out of Now, if that is what you are
doing (aware of) Now. If you are anticipating eating the food then you have
lost awareness of Now. You could be aware of your stomach churning, your
saliva glands aching or your body becoming anxious and not have lost
awareness of Now.

This is my understanding.

Okay, which is a better response to your questions? This post or a slap in
the face?...Bill!

      Yahoo! Toolbar is now powered with Search Assist.Download it now!
http://sg.toolbar.yahoo.com/