Mayka, and Bill,

Is Vasque same as Basque?

Re 'wonderful moment'. In different senses both Mayka and Bill are correct here. Since the emotive quality of the present moment is illusory that means we are free (within limits) to choose it to be a wonderful moment. I do this all the time because by choosing it to be a wonderful moment the flow of chi is freed, enhanced and is experienced as universal love energy which refreshes being and enhances awareness.