From: Jody W. Ianuzzi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Position of Karma in Zen
Date: Thursday, 4 December, 2008, 12:40 AM

Hello JMJM,

some times I think the English translations are misleading. Using the word
Faith, Prayer and Blessings in English have a very Christian meaning and
when people use these terms in Buddhism I think it is misleading.
I understand Buddhist Faith to mean a trust in oneself to follow the right
path. What would the correct meaning of Buddhist Prayer and Buddhist
Blessings be?

      Bring your friends to the fun. Invite your friends from Hotmail, Gmail to
Yahoo! Mail today!