From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Namaste- first message
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 17 August, 2010, 14:11

"POINTS OF VIEW
As a favor to a prince, Nasruddin was acting as magistrate for a time. In his
first case he agreed with the plaintiff, and also with the defendant. When the
court clerk objected that both could not be right, Nasruddin replied, ''I
believe you are right.'' "

DP asked: "Why worry about death?" There was a time not so long ago when I was
fearful when contemplating my non-existence after death. Since there is nothing
I could do about it, I chose to stop thinking about this matter and get on with
life.
--ED
PS: Consider not even "believing" the answers you find in yourself - they will
be ever-changing!