Mayka -

Over the 4 billion or so years that planet Earth has existed, life has come
and gone many times.  This infinitesimal grain of sand we call home has been
heated by volcanoes and dust, frozen over, slammed into by even smaller
rocks, and poisoned with oxygen.  Each event was traumatic, and lethal to
much if what lived here at the time.   Nature was here before all that and
will be here after.

Some billions of years ago, a star exploded, causing a nearby cloud of dust
and gas to coalesce into the sun, planets, and other detritus of our solar
system.  Nature was here before all that, and will be after.

Some 4 billion years from now, our sun will swell into a red giant star,
killing everything on Earth; destroying all terrestrial evidence that home
sapiens ever existed.  Nature was here before all that, and will be after.

Giving human attributes to Nature is a serious error.  Humanity is
impermanent.  Life comes and goes.  Stars ignite.  Stars burn out.  Nature
goes on.  Nature does not care what we do, because there is no person there
to care.

Nature just is.