From: Mark Perew <mpe...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Positive neural changes in the brain due to meditation?
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 22 October, 2010, 18:19

Mayka -

Nature does not complain, since nature does not have have any attachments to
how things "should be".  Nature neither accepts nor rejects what is.  Nature
just is.

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 10:12 AM, Maria Lopez <flordel...@btinternet.com> wrote:

Mark:

Nature, Earth Scream:  This is a metaphor implying the complains of the earth
made in the hands of human beings.  These complains of  Mother Earth manifest
themselves in ecologic disasters.

Mayka