From: billsm...@hhs1963.org <billsm...@hhs1963.org>
Subject: RE: [Zen] Re: FW: Amazon book
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 18 November, 2010, 9:57 AM

Anthony,

No THEORY or CONCEPT is absolutely any better than another. One theory may fit
the observed 'facts' better in one circumstance, and another competing theory
may fit the 'facts' better in a different circumstance.

A better theory for me than karma is no karma. No karma, no self, no theories,
Just THIS!

...Bill!