From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] New Member
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 25 November, 2010, 9:33 AM

Lana,
The way in which babies normally and naturally behave is to be obsessed with
'I/me/mine' (it's ego), with no regard whatsoever for the needs of its mother
or anyone else - and without which attitude it would not survive.
In short, if babies had no egos, the only babies who survived for more than a
few days would be 'buddhas' - and the population of human buddhas on this earth
would be nil.
--ED