Yes.

I have been privileged to have access to something that when I've tried to
explain what it is, comes out very techno-babble (I work in computers).
 I've referred to it as a "server cluster" of minds - a cluster is a setup
in which computers share spare resources to communally "think" on the same
thing.  It is something in the way I learn that has been there for several
years, and I suspect it was always there, although in the beginning I
believe I was less aware of it and not trusting of it.  When I encounter new
things I observe, I don't think (most of the time).  Those observations get
sent immediately to my subconscious mind and I trust in it to "spit out" the
answer - sometimes the process takes days, sometimes months, and
occasionally it is years before a concept echoes back to me with its answer.

This same something is what let me perceive (among many other things) that
every being is a part of the world, no one truly leaving it, simply being
reborn - with no need for a religion to tell me such.

And now I read about the one mind, the buddha mind and I wonder if what I
think of as a cluster of minds is indeed this "Buddha-Net".  If that is
indeed the case, we are all Buddhas, most people just don't know it yet.

-Lana

"We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."
- William Osler