Yes. I have been privileged to have access to something that when I've tried to explain what it is, comes out very techno-babble (I work in computers). I've referred to it as a "server cluster" of minds - a cluster is a setup in which computers share spare resources to communally "think" on the same thing. It is something in the way I learn that has been there for several years, and I suspect it was always there, although in the beginning I believe I was less aware of it and not trusting of it. When I encounter new things I observe, I don't think (most of the time). Those observations get sent immediately to my subconscious mind and I trust in it to "spit out" the answer - sometimes the process takes days, sometimes months, and occasionally it is years before a concept echoes back to me with its answer.
This same something is what let me perceive (among many other things) that every being is a part of the world, no one truly leaving it, simply being reborn - with no need for a religion to tell me such. And now I read about the one mind, the buddha mind and I wonder if what I think of as a cluster of minds is indeed this "Buddha-Net". If that is indeed the case, we are all Buddhas, most people just don't know it yet. -Lana "We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life." - William Osler On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 6:22 PM, ED <[email protected]> wrote: > > > > Lana, > > From your own experience (which is the only non-illusory mode of sensing > true reality that is accepted on this zen forum,) have you any evidence > that 'buddhas' exist? > > Thanks, > > --ED > > >
