Here's another dillemma i've had. the idea that everything is under control,
and the difference between that and choice. There is the phrase "pain is
inevitable, suffering is optional." I think that there is truth in that, but I
still feel that choosing to feel one may nmeans that you have to ACT. That your
actions have consequences that you cannot control, a notion that paralyzes me.
Can mindfulness help with that? If so, how?

--- In, Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明