Hi Dave P,

The following instructions are non-negotiable.
1. Please don't use a CD. No music. No voice. Complete silence is the only way to rest your over-stressed mind. 2. Feel and sense the air passing into your nose, then throat, then lunch then your belly. We called it, "follow the path of your breathing." 3. Don't worry about the time, do as long as you can. 30 minutes is better, but 10 minutes is fine too. Slowly learn to sit longer. Don't worry if you failed to breath for ten minutes. Neither should you expect to belly breathe for 30 minutes. Just sit quietly FOLLOW the path of your breathing. 4. You must commit to do it every day at same time and same place in the morning before breakfast. Not while you are tired or agitated or upset.

Let me know if you have any questions. Are my instructions clear? Can you commit to do it for a minimum of 30 days?

JM

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org